If you’ve used LectureTools in the past at uOttawa, there are some changes this year! Echo360 lecture recording and LectureTools (the in-class presentation / student response tool) are uniting under the “Echo360” name.
With a new name comes a new look – the in-class presentation / student response system is streamlined, visually-appealing, and user-friendly. We got a chance to demo the new tool, and we’re really excited about some new features, including:
- Powerpoint tie-in (still in beta)
- Vastly improved analytics
- Ability to automatically export grades to Blackboard Learn
- Improved Q&A process (forum-style, where students can respond to each others’ questions)
- Simplified user interface (more visually appealing than previous version)
- Simplified user registration and login
The following demo we created outlines how to register, how to login, how to create content, how to use Echo360 in class, and how to view analytics / export grades.